My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://blog.cliochiang.com.
Thank you!

5.20.2008

Blooooahhhahahahooo

Man, there are way too many depressing forensic shows on TV.  Yesterday I was listening to Bones, then House (which is kind of blood and guts-y too), and watched part of a new show called Durham County.  It opened with brutal murders of two teenaged girls in the woods, and was filmed so creepily that I have now acquired my year's worth of Dark Mood.  The quietly whining electrical line sound they put throughout the show made me shut it off because I was about to go CRAZY.  I'll have to check out the whole thing later on.
What a bunch of downers!! To balance out the emo here is a fatty McFat unicorn.  And back to work now.
Le Day Job: The end is in sight!!  Edit: Some Blackcat action.  I think she is one of the very few superheroes to stay classic-looking.  Meaning she still wears a funny outfit.

16 comments:

potato farm girl said...

Blah! There is nothing on TV lately that I can really watch. I think that top drawing needs more blud!! (I am joking.) I have been drawing unicorns all day. They are starting to look like giant headed alien children to me.... this chubby unicorn will keep me going for a few more hours.

annie said...

bwahaha, i'm watching House RIGHT NOW, then Bones after.... then Dancing with the Stars.

I eat most crime procedurals like candy (they're good for background noise I don't have to pay a lot of attention to), but... eeh... I might want to stay away from Durham County, by the sound of it.

Matt said...

That unicorn really, really needs to be staring in it's own episode of "My Super Sweet 16".

That or have a career in catering and the voice of Nathan Lane

Amanda Grazini said...

Hahaha

I love the fat unicorn one!Look at his face!
Love it!

I love the movement you put on your work!

Eric Talbot said...

Excellent work - as always.

Billygoose said...

fantastic McFat unicorn.. great fun

Skim said...

Amazing unicorn...

Jocelan Thiessen said...

i know about the end being near! i can't wait till end of next week for me! oh i like the blood bath the girl must have a rose bath bomb i love bath bombs!!kabloiee!

donnachada said...

That unicorn is priceless :)

Chris Battle said...

Great Black Cat! Love her sassy, come-hither look.
Yah, thank god for funny outfits!

veve said...

Love it! this unicorn just made my day :)

Clinton said...

I don't watch TV, but I love your artwork!!!

mosskat said...

oh my goodness! Clio Chiang!! I couldn't find your work for ages!!

*happy*

Justin Ridge said...

Nice Blackcat! And that unicorn is Hilarious!

Carrie Liao said...

hi, been following your work for a while and happened upon this blog.

love the unicorn! so chunky and content (:

Kt Shy said...

OH dearie me I LOVE that unicorn! Looks so soft and squishy I just wanna take a nap on it :)