My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://blog.cliochiang.com.
Thank you!

5.17.2007

Dear ...

...stripey tube top Girl who was wearing too-short a polyester polka-dotted dress that stuck to your butt as you got out of your seat and, pigeon-toed, swaggered/stumbled out of the skytrain:
GEEZUS.

She had the strangest proportions... Like her body was too small for her massive legs. Lemme guess... it's the transitional period between spring and summer and people are just throwing on whatever they can find (from their 5-year-old-niece), until they make the time to procure a summer wardrobe, right?

ALSO! I bought a little rose bush. It is the cutest, thorniest thing.


11 comments:

andy said...

Heheh, really great drawings Clio!

Keath007 said...

I couldn't decide if I liked the drawings or your words better until I saw the pic of you with the rose bush - definitely the drawings but please don't ever deprieve us of the story behind them too :)

I see women like the stripey tube top girl all the time and I always want to ask "shouldn't your daughter be the one wearing that?"

Amy said...

Yup, that's probably JUST what she did. She had her wax done and was going to show off her untoned winter legs come hell or high water! ;)

cdeboda said...

Such fun looking sketches. I like em.

Queen Tut said...

She would have turned my head too! Love the legs.

Eric Talbot said...

Great colors!

Jocelan Hillton said...

haha funny pic of you and the rosebush. i should get some live plant..things..too.

Dik Pose said...

sa-weet drawings... I hate thorny plants... couldnt nature have evolved them to be huggable? No, I suppose that wouldnt have helped.

Percy said...

not everyone is perfectly proportioned D:

Great pictures, though. funny.

Alina Chau said...

Love the drawings, sorry about the roses "attack", but they are pretty indeed. :P

Boris Andreev said...

Just GREAT Clio :))