My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://blog.cliochiang.com.
Thank you!

4.21.2007

The 40 Show!!


Mike Gilbert
Originally uploaded by cliobablio.
Hey guys, here are some pics from the show. It was a pretty big turnout! Mike & the owners of the store said they might have another as they are still receiving bottles. There was mad rushing around to make juice for bottles and no refreshments of malt liquor nature to be found, but all in all, pretty fun. I don't have too many photos nor all of the 40s as I got too bleary to operate a camera, but check 'em out!

9 comments:

sean said...

thanks for the kind words. I really wish I could have been there but Europe is actually closer. Ah Canada, irritatingly huge.

justinpatrickparpan said...

Clio, Your 40 is really sweet looking. Looks like you guys had a ball at the event yesterday. Wish I could have been there.

Mega said...

hey clio, how you feelin today? hahaha, you were lovin the party! hahah, glad you did, thanks for being a part of it! oh, im totally stealing these pics for the 40 blog, by the way...

crylic said...

Uggs, I soooo wish I could have been there...looked great Clio, thanks for posting pics so soon, I felt as if I was there, haha.

Tony Merrithew said...

Sounds like a happening, cheers man.

T~

DdK said...

Nice work Clio!



...as usual.

Nick Dellhall said...

Hey Clio, quick question.

Is it possible to get Photoshop or Illustrator to make a dash outline around an object?

Dee :)

Clio said...

You can do that in illustrator but I have no idea how to use that program.

Nick Dellhall said...

Doh! hehe, its alrite, I figured it out in Flash. But it seem so ghetto that there's gotta be a better way.

Anyways how has life been?