My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://blog.cliochiang.com.
Thank you!

7.01.2006

Happy Birthday to the best country in the world!

this was drawn right after I got back

After that big trip I think I can safely say it is. I also have little to no reason to gripe about the taxes anymore. I loves ya Canada! Don't you ever change.

Anyway.


This is for the annual lantern festival happening here in September. The bank kept wanting their logo bigger and bigger and not on the dark background... so... there you go. There's a poem that's supposed to go in the empty space. Goofy kids. I can't draw kids.

14 comments:

Bez-oy-in said...

I like the lamps, the whole thing has a great feel to it. Nice and warm.

Clio said...

Bryce GO ONLINE!

Nick Dellhall said...

thats a pretty big fish :P

Travis Christian said...

I really love the colors. My favorite pic so far!

Tyler said...

if you like Canada so much why don't you marry it! Great poster, love the colours.

Alina Chau said...

Oooh my!! your drawings are soo inspiring!!

Wynne Chen said...

Happy Canada Day~~

Goro said...

Hehe! So cute! Welcome back ;)

Kean said...

Hooray for the Lantern Festival! That's pretty awesome.

paublo said...

those kids look fine to me clio-cakes...you sure draw some purddy. come out for a visit please!

dizzlesauce said...

awesome work ! really nice colors...you got some skills fo reals !!

Gillian said...

reh! so cute!!

W.MEANS said...

To the contrary the image at bottom is a great depiction of children. ^_^

Dylan Glynn said...

holy crap that is gorgeous