My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://blog.cliochiang.com.
Thank you!

4.01.2006

Hallo!

Hi guys! Sorry for not posting lately - things have been kinda crazy. Alternative Press Expo is happening next weekend; Jen, Vera, Erika, and I will all be there at the Flight/Nucleus booth. Krista and I have managed to make a set of four prints for it. We really wanted to go for that magic number six but it just wasn't happening. In any case, they'll be lovingly packaged into some nice blood red envelopes for you. We have baby girl vampires, lesbian vampires, a fashion victim vampire, and another one who has extreme doubts about his sexual prowess.

I'll also have a couple prints of Amazon ladies, sick people, and MORE vampires! Yay! So see you there if you can come out, if not we'll be sure to have some available online.


Thanks for visiting, you guys are awesome! There are too many great artists out there to keep track of! Honestly it takes me half a day to get through my links lately.....


Ok! Out to pick up a backpack, pay bills, and pick up prints. And buy groceries. It just never ends.







....until you die.







Also here are some Street Fighter pandas. Guile's copping a feel.

12 comments:

the doodlers said...

Pretty sexy vampires, guys! Can those of us who can't get to the show see more? Have fun in San Fran if you are going!

St John Street said...

That's some funny stuff can't beleive the feel is out in the open like that dudes brave hahahaha your too good!!! all the best with everything hope your still kicking butt on AB well take care!!

martin wittig said...

NICE!!!:)

Mark McDonnell said...

I'm really impressed with your stuff man. You have so many talents all wrapped up into one. You can really tell you spent a lot of thought and effort into making each sketch/piece into it's own idea. What can I say man, I really enjoy your work. I will bookmark your blog and make sure I keep comin' back for more. Thanks for the coffee breaks in the morning, REALLY fun stuff.

If you get time, please check out my blog and let me know what you think. Thanks!

MAC

http://markmcdonnell.blogspot.com/

Clio said...

Hey Doodlers: I'm going to post another image however the others we're going to save for the prints. <=)

Thanks guys!

PS: Mark do you, uh... post the same thing every couple months or so? >_o

Chhuy-Ing said...

This picture above is beautiful! The colors are beautiful! Very nice work guys ;)

Brad said...

I love the profile girl. Too good.

Eric Vanic said...

hehe guile coppin a feel...nice sketch!

Brian Growe said...

I can't help chuckling every time I look at that panda sketch, great stuff!

scottc said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
scottc said...

holy moley. your stuff is amazing. everything. the colors and shapes freak me out. especially this one here with the vampire girls. this is my favorite. for 100 reasons.
so it was super great meeting you at ape. you are talented. i have your other vampire girls print up at my house.
anyways.. sweet. thanks. flight 4 will be great!

Jenny said...

woah now....too much talent! :o)